The future is walking
Become a Living Streets member
Pedestrians should be given top priority on our streets, so our villages, towns and cities become safer places for everyone.
Join our movement for change. Together we are stronger.
Together we can call for changes to the Highway Code so that people walking are prioritised by all road users including drivers, cyclists and motorcyclists. We can ensure that people walking will get priority at crossings and junctions across the country. What a difference that will make to people walking – safer streets for all. By becoming a member, you can help build a stronger voice to push these changes through. You’ll be joining thousands of people who want to make a difference to our streets. Let’s change the future together.
Benefits of being a member:
- Access to exclusive news, articles and content throughout the year
- Members’ only e-news delivered direct to your inbox
- VIP access to Living Streets events
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting and voting rights
- Chance to vote on the Living Streets Charles Maher award for UK’s walking champion of the year
- Be the first to know about our forthcoming campaign work
- Help shape our movement for change
Simply fill in your contact details to sign up - please be sure to read our Articles of Association.