The future is walking
Become a Living Streets member
The constraints of the coronavirus lockdown and physical distancing have seen more of us walking. Towns and cities have reorganised public space to make it safer to physically distance when we are walking and cycling. We have seen reduced car useage lead to improvements in air quality.
We must not turn the clock back now
With your support we can create a nation where we learn from the lockdown so that walking becomes the natural choice for everyday local journeys. You’ll be joining hundreds of people who want to make a difference to our streets. Let’s build the future together.
Benefits of being a member:
- Access to exclusive news, articles and content throughout the year
- Members’ only e-news delivered direct to your inbox
- VIP access to Living Streets events
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting and voting rights
- Chance to vote on the Living Streets Charles Maher award for UK’s walking champion of the year
- Be the first to know about our forthcoming campaign work
- Help shape our movement for change